Information under the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003)
The Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 aims to ensure that the processing of your personal data will be respect for human rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity. Therefore it is our duty to inform our policy on privacy.
1. Purpose of treatment 1.1 We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, that the personal data you provide when registering for the Service, or otherwise acquired in the activity we perform, may be processed for purposes related to supply of medesimo1 Service. After registration, pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003 we can send you e-mail relating to services similar to those provided and you may object to such e-mail sent at any time. 1.2 Your data will be used, if it is given permission, for sending commercial offers, also by third parties to which it will be possible for the owner to communicate the personal data you provide (for only registered users). 1.3 Your data will be used, if it is given permission, to collect data and information in general and particularly on your guidelines and / or preferences (only for registered users).
2. Processing methods 2.1 The data are collected by the person specified in paragraph 5, according to the indications of the Privacy Code, with particular regard to the minimum security measures provided for (Arts. 33-34) regarding their treatment by means of computer tools (Article . 35), manual and automated strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and in any event so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
3. Optional supply of data 3.1 The provision of personal data by you is entirely optional; However, any refusal to include them in the registration page for the service delivery purposes (section 1.1) makes it impossible to use the service as part of the website www.misterjump.it. 3.2 The provision of your personal data is optional for commercial purposes (section 1.2) and profiling (1.3) and the refusal to give consent does not have consequences on the delivery of service.
4. Categories of persons to whom the personal information may be disclosed 4.1 Data collected for service delivery purposes (section 1.1) may be disclosed to companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the Service. Such data may be transferred to affiliated companies and / or are part of the same company Misterjump. 4.2 The data collected for commercial purposes (section 1.2) and for profiling (1.3) may be transferred to third parties for the sale or attempted sale, or for all purposes to commercial and / or statistical nature. The list of persons to whom the personal data has been transferred may be requested from the Owner of the data through the use of e-mail that is in 6.2.
5. Data Controller, responsible and in charge 5.1 The Data Controller is Misterjump in the person of its legal representative, with registered office Via Livorno n ° 122-95021 Aci Castello (CT). 5.2 The treatment uses external data processors to achieve the purposes specified in sections 1.1 (Technical purposes related to the provision of the service), 1.2 (commercial purposes) and 1.3 (the purposes of profiling) and to request the complete list, simply send an email to the email address that is dedicated under 6.2. 5.3 The data controller has appointed its employees and collaborators Trustees.
6. Rights 6.1 to remind you that, at all times, she retains the right to know what data you have entered and how they are used, as well as to update, supplement, correct or request cancellation or blocking or oppose the their treatment if carried out in violation of the law, pursuant to art. 7 D. LGS. 196/2003. 6.2 In order to exercise its rights to provide this e-mail address dedicated: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, they could be activated cookies specially designed for "social networks". They allow the user to interact through social networks (Facebook and Twitter share function). When a page containing this command, it establishes a direct connection with social network selected. 7.1.4 The user can view, edit or add to the categories used to provide interest-based advertising in the Ads Preferences Manager, in order to associate the interests of DoubleClick cookies. Advertising preferences will be respected across misterjump.it and on AdSense partner sites that use the DoubleClick cookie to serve such ads. For more information about interest-based advertising and the Ads Preferences Manager, you can see the Google page Frequently Asked Questions. The user can decide to terminate the agreement for use of the DoubleClick cookie at any time, by selecting the cookie opt-out of DoubleClick. Further information about the opt-out of DoubleClick cookies are available here. 7.1.5 Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate intended function in most browsers. It is good to know however, that disabling cookies some of misterjump.it features may not be usable. The following are the proposals from the main mode browser: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Google Analytics by downloading a specific plug-in browser. 7.1.6 Misterjump.it addition to cookies, to improve the service and navigation could allow the use of similar technologies on its devices such as Google Analytics tools, Google Ads. The use of such technologies is governed by the privacy policies of those companies and not dall'informativa privacy www.misterjump.it.
7.2 Search Engines 7.2.1 Information regarding content posted on misterjump.it be visible in searches in the internal search engine and could be made available to third party search engines as misterjump.it allows the indexing of their content third party engines. In the case in which the page on the product has already been removed from misterjump.it, it is possible that the copy remains cache among the search results for a few days. The search results are not operated by misterjump.it, but the user can report the removal of the page and request the copy of the cache update directly to the search engine at this address.
7.3 Position 7.3.1 When you use the misterjump.it applications with detection enabled position, misterjump.it may collect and process information about your actual location. This data is processed anonymously, in a format that does not personally identify you, and used only to facilitate the use of certain functions of the application based on the position. Location services can be enabled or disabled by the user at any time by going to your device's settings (for more information please consult the guide of your device).
8. Changes This information may be subject to changes. If substantial changes are made to the data relating to you by misterjump.it, this will alert you by posting most clearly on their pages.
Notes 1 - The processing of personal data means the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, diffusion, cancellation, distribution, interconnection and everything is useful for implementation of the service, including the combination of two or more of these operations.
Data Controller is Misterjump in the person of Mr Marco Valerio Fabio Cavallaro, based in Aci Castello (CT), via Livorno n ° 122.